Subject: Re[2]: [Leica] Magnum Book ??
From: Peterson_Art@hq.navsea.navy.mil
Date: Tue, 10 Feb 1998 12:34:31 -0500

     Does anyone have anything to report about a book called "The Galveston
     That Was?"  It's written by Howard Barnstone with photographs by Henri
     Cartier-Bresson and Ezra Stoller.  Specifically I'm wondering if this
     book comprises basically Cartier-Bresson photographs, with a merely
     incidental text by Barnstone and few supplemental photos by Stoller;
     or if it's basically Barnstone's text with incidental photographs; or
     what?  Anyone know?  I'd appreciate any observations.  Thanks,

     Art Peterson