Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: Bulk fim loading - Who & Why
From: Ken Wilcox <wilcox@umcc.umich.edu>
Date: Tue, 10 Feb 1998 06:54:34 -0500

   My question is to all LUGgers that load their own film from bulk:
> 1. Why do you load your own?

It is cheaper and allows me to load whatever length of film I wish.

> 2. How do you do it?

I use a bulk loader and load most of it into Leica cassettes, with a few
rolls loaded into normal cassettes for use in R cameras.

> 3. What camera are you using?

Mostly Leica screw and M with some R and sometimes another brand (Contax)

> 4. What films are available to you in bulk?

Never studied this question. As long as I can get Tri-X, FP4+ and Pan F
I'll be happy.

> 5. Any other reasons to load your own?

Allows use of the wonderful Leica cassettes.

kw

- ----
Davison Middle School                  preferred--->
<wilcox@umcc.umich.edu>
600 Dayton, Davison, MI 48423                  <kwilcox@genesee.freenet.org>