Subject: [Leica] Re: Film vs Lens Resolutuon - facts wanted
From: Leikon35@aol.com
Date: Sun, 8 Feb 1998 18:15:11 EST

 I have heard it said that with the exception of the special purpose films
 like Kodachrome 25 - no ASA 200 or more film can resolve  (lines/mm)
 as much as the average (not special purpose) lens can.

 Does anyone have any hard facts on this?  I am speaking of resolution
 not contrast or edge sharpness or aberation correction - just ordinary
 lines per millimeter. If no facts are available, then opinions will suffice.

 Marvin Moss