Subject: Re: [Leica] Ramblings
From: "Dan Post" <dwpost@email.msn.com>
Date: Sat, 7 Feb 1998 00:13:53 -0500

Someone posted about Leicas in Movies, and I though I'd jump in with one...
My wife and I watched a cute film called "Addicted to Love" with Meg Ryan,
who plays a photographer, and used a Leica M6, with some small flash mounted
on top!
I was amused that a packet of photos that she gives the 'hero' were 5x7 full
frame shots, with verification borders yet! Such attention to detail, and
then she uses what appears to be a K-Mart $12 flash on a Leica. I nearly
dropped m' Scotch<G>
Dan'l
dwpost@msn.com
- -