Subject: [Leica] Leica-Users List Digest V2 #150
From: Mike Johnston <70007.3477@compuserve.com>
Date: Fri, 6 Feb 1998 21:31:29 -0500

 Luggers,
 A question please--anybody know what happens when you put a 40mm Summicron on
an M6? Which frames come up?
 Somebody tell Erwin to PLEASE stop tempting me about the HM! Argh! Sounds
lovely.

 TIA,

 --Mike

P.S. I don't shoot Nikon but the N90s is *NOT* horribly unreliable! I called
many repairpersons in researching our "World's 25 Best Cameras" article, and
many were admiring of the N90s--I was told many times it is a camera designed
to be easily repaired, is very reliable and easy to keep in top condition. Too
bad about Donal's but that's not typical. I feel the same way about tube
amplifiers--got a real lemon once and now I hate 'em all. It's very
understandable.

P.P.S. Agreed about Leica lenses and Kodachrome! A very significant combination
in the history of color photography....