Subject: Re: [Leica] Above AF
From: Eric Welch <ewelch@ponyexpress.net>
Date: Thu, 05 Feb 1998 20:16:51 -0600

At 05:36 AM 2/5/98 -0500, you wrote:

>Please explain me how the ROM help.
>I'm really curious, I still don't understand the process.

Someone here reported that the ROM lenses allow the camera to more
precisely adjust the aperture on the lens. There must be some kind of
sensor in a ROM lens that senses exactly where the aperture is. But I don't
know how it works, just that if it gives us more control, that's great!

Eric Welch
St. Joseph, MO
http://www.ponyexpress.net/~ewelch

Hex dump: Where witches put used curses...