Subject: [Leica] Thanks LUGnuts!
From: MyersPete@aol.com
Date: Thu, 5 Feb 1998 01:41:57 EST

I wanted to say thank you to the LUG. Its been a great help to me to have so
many voices of support, ideas and well wishes during my R35mm f2 ROM mess. As
most of you know by now, I have had to return a second lens for a surface
flaws - this time on the rear element.

BTW, I have heard that Leica did examine the first lens I returned and agreed
that the coating was not right on the lens. However, apprently they thought
that it was OK to ship, as it was at the extreme periphery of the lens. There
was also a pin hole sized spot in the coating towards the center.

Thanks again for all the support - I truly appreciate the LUG.

Pete Myers