Subject: Re: [Leica] Leica Af
From: Tony Chang <stchang@novice.uwaterloo.ca>
Date: Thu, 05 Feb 1998 00:22:38 -0500

Paul:

I must second to your opinions.  I also own both systems (EOS and M
equipment) and few others.  I use EOS in football games and weddings where
I need fast focus constantly.  Whereas in M photography, it's a completely
differnt thing.  I always pre-focus and pre-set aperture/shutter and make
sure I can take interesting photos anytime.

When I use EOS I feel like the camera is controlling me.  But for M, I am
controlling my camera!

They are just different tools for different uses.

Best regards,
Tony Chang