Subject: [Leica] Need LTM Camera Recommendation
From: Richard Clompus <rclompus@voicenet.com>
Date: Wed, 04 Feb 1998 11:11:01 -0800

Dear Fellow LUGnuts,

After buying a Leica Standard last year, I have become very impressed with
the small size and feel of the camera.  I am interested in purchasing a
"newer" screw mount Leica that includes a rangefinder.

Could someone recommend a reasonably priced screw mount Leica model that
can be repaired and doesn't cost an arm and a leg to buy?  I keep hearing
about the IIIg.  Is this the one I should be looking for?

What I really want is a new M Leica the size of my old Leica Standard.  It
reminds me of the size of the UR Leica.  It would easily fit in your pocket.

Thanks,

Richard C