Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: ftw
From: BenTroGa@aol.com
Date: Tue, 3 Feb 1998 18:17:47 EST

Clifton: I have a carousel-type projector (Pradovit 300) and would love to see
your slides.  If possible, we can get together Wednesday pm, have some good
dinner somewhere, and look at some slides.

If your slides are in a Kodak-style carosel, they will fit perfectly onto the
Pradovit.  If they are loose, we'll just load them up!

I'll also contact my brother (another family doctor and Leica user since 1955)
and get him over as well.

I'll keep tomorrow nite open.  No problem!

Call when you can tomorrow.

Bennett