Subject: [Leica] R adaptor for M Visoflex lenses
From: Alex Hurst <corkflor@iol.ie>
Date: Tue, 3 Feb 1998 16:42:51 +0000

Hi Group.

And thanks to those who took the trouble to reply to my 'wimps' post on the
Leicaflex SL.

The deed is now done, and I'm the proud owner of an SL with 35/2.8 Elmarit,
50/2 Summicron and 180/2.8 Elmarit.

The gap in the line-up is my favourite focal length - 90mm. - and after
today's outlay I'm not flush enough at the moment to lash out on a 90/2
Summicron or 90/2.8 Elmarit - unless any of you guys have a nice example
(two cam) going at a very reasonable price. If so, please email me
privately.

However, I have a 90/2 Summicron M - a great lens either on the camera or
on the Visoflex.
Also a 280/4.8 Telyt.

I read somewhere that Viso lenses can be used on the SL with a suitable
Leitz adaptor.

Can anyone tell me the SL adaptor numbers for these two lenses, and where I
might get them?

TIA

Slan

Alex