Subject: Re: [Leica] % of LUG mail deleted w/o being read
From: Dave Munroe <dmunroe@vcd.hp.com>
Date: Mon, 02 Feb 1998 13:41:07 -0800

Lucien_vD wrote:

> >I probably actually read about 1% of the mail, skim through the contents
> >of about 10%, the rest is deleted.
>
> So, I think, you miss the essence of this list.

The list is different things to different people.  For some, it
may be a highly informal social group among Leicaphiles worldwide
and they may choose to read every single article.  Others, for
various reasons, are more selective.

My selectively is partly due to the volume of messages, partly
because I don't enjoy 1-line responses to lots of quoted material,
and partly because there's little practical benefit from comparing,
for example, the Noctilux with the Spiratone 400mm f/6.3 Girl Watcher
lens.

> But obviously, you will not read this,
>
> ;-)

You underestimate my skimming ability :-)

- -Dave