Subject: Re: [Leica] Durst A600 Enlarger question
From: jeremy.kime@bbc.co.uk (Jeremy Kime)
Date: 02 Feb 98 13:37:00 GMT

From: 'leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us'
To: KIMEJ44; 'leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us'
Date: 27 January 1998 08:21

Gabe, Jim,

No offence was meant, I wasn't upset, merely embarressed that I'd got it the
wrong way round.

I'd had a problem that seemed the same, obviously it wasn't.

Re: the joke about me moving the film plane ("not") I made a joke about that
because that's impossible. Moving the projected focus plane is possible. To
suggest the impossible seems to me to be rather ridiculous and silly. Please
laugh at me but don't get angry.

Jem