Subject: RE: [Leica] Durst A600 Enlarger question
From: jeremy.kime@bbc.co.uk (Jeremy Kime)
Date: 26 Jan 98 10:12:00 GMT

>>>>>>>Jim wrote...
I hate to tell you this, but I think you have it backwards.

Jim,
I'm sure you're right, on reflection (and reading your response) it made a
lot more sense...
My thoughts were based on my experience of not being able to rack a Nikon
50/2.8 lens far enough back into the top of the bellows to obtain focus. So
I need a sunken lens mount, but not Gabe!
I read that Gabe's solved his problem now by moving the plane of focus,
maybe I should try moving the film plane... not!

Jem