Subject: [Leica] Film Transport - Leica IId
From: "Noel H. Charchuk" <nhcharch@freenet.calgary.ab.ca>
Date: Sun, 1 Feb 1998 16:51:49 -0700 (MST)

While examining negatives today from the above camera, I noticed that the
sprocket perforations have exposed negative into the hole, on what would
be the top of the film in the camera, and the image is somewhat cutoff. Is
this indicating a problem, or is it just something I'm doing when loading?
I do try to keep the film flat in the camera by tensioning the rewind a
bit. The latest negs caused me to look at some other negatives from this
camera, and it seems to be repeated.
Any advice would be appreciated.
Thanks,
Noel Charchuk