Subject: Re: [Leica] Off-topic: what b/w films should I use?
From: Claes Bjerner <claes.bjerner@pi.se>
Date: Sun, 1 Feb 98 19:50:34 -0000

Pascal wrote:

>I do not take a lot of black and white pictures, as I don't (yet) develop
>films myself. My experience with developping centers doing b/w stuff, is
>not always very satisfactory. Maybe I'll find more time in the future to
>start developping myself.

Pascal,

Why don=B4t you try Kodak=B4s T400CN? It=B4s a T-MAX for C-41 =
processing. So any street lab can handle it.

But the best thing with the T400CN is its great exposure tolerance. =
It=B4s absolutely perfect for meterless Leicas. Call it a =
"self-bracketing film"!

Even if, as the name implies, T400CN is a 400ASA film I recommend you =
to set the speed at 200ASA. But anything between 100ASA to 1600ASA =
will get you acceptable prints.

Go for it!

Claes