Subject: Re: R: [Leica] Noctilux
From: Eric Welch <ewelch@ponyexpress.net>
Date: Sat, 31 Jan 1998 22:04:28 -0600

At 11:11 AM 1/31/98 -0800, you wrote:
>Sounds like the NG people do a lot of bracketing, or else do not have
>much confidence in their techniques.....

They are the best in the world. I'm sure it's the latter. Some times they
bracket, though, because one never knows how film might respond to
different kinds of light. But when working in fast-moving situations, one
doesn't have the time to bracket. When decisive moments come along,
technique takes a back seat to getting it.

Eric Welch
St. Joseph, MO
http://www.ponyexpress.net/~ewelch

Make it idiot proof and someone will make a better idiot.