Subject: Re: [Leica] R8 and japan
From: Eric Welch <ewelch@ponyexpress.net>
Date: Sat, 31 Jan 1998 00:54:39 -0600

At 09:52 AM 1/30/98 -0800, you wrote:
>Eric, why are most of the shots on your page with the R4?  Where are your
>R8 photos?

Francesco. Give me a break, huh? :-)

I just got the R8 a couple months ago, and it was on the occasion of
becoming a photo editor. Which means I shoot a lot less than I have in the
past. Especially as I learn the new job. I'm buried in paperwork and
working many 14 hour days. Puff, puff.

Just wait, they'll come.

And as we've been saying, it's the glass. <G>

Just photographed Darryl Singltary, Kevin Sharp and Terri Clark tonight.
(Big time Country Western singers for those not familiar with our music
here in the midwest) If I got some good pictures (and boy is she a babe!)
I'll share 'em with you all on my web page.

Eric Welch
St. Joseph, MO
http://www.ponyexpress.net/~ewelch

You're only young once; you can be immature f'ever