Subject: [Leica] R8 lock up
From: ted grant <75501.3002@compuserve.com>
Date: Sat, 31 Jan 1998 02:53:02 -0500

Pete wrote:

<<<I have had this happen too. It seems like when I do not advance the film
ALL the way, it can lock up. When it is locked up, I use the film advance -
and it is 'loose' all the way to the very, very end and then takes up a bit
and everything unlocks. The frame does not come out, but the camera
unlocks.  Ted, have you had this problem too?>>>>>>>

Hi Pete,

 Nope nothing like that at all. Now watch, because it has come up it'll
happen, but at least I'll be prepared instead of having the screaming
memmies! :)

ted