Subject: Re: [Leica] off topic-Minolta MD Zooms
From: nfrnkish@dux4.tcd.ie (Neil Frankish)
Date: Fri, 30 Jan 1998 22:25:21 +0100

Sorry to bring this to your attention in this forum, but I know there are
knowledgeable chaps on this list who have used other equipment. I need to
buy an SLR body to attach to my microscope (Leica, of course!). I only need
a simple machine and I was looking towards a Minolta X-370s, an
all-mechanical body taking MD lenses. Since I use an M6 with 28,50,90
lenses I thought I might also buy a 80-200 MD Rokkor to go with it for
longer work (can't stretch to a Leica Zoom) or use it to wean my girlfriend
from her P&S, without having to let her get her hands on my M6. Anybody
used this lens (or the 35-70? or even the 80-300).

Neil Frankish