Subject: [Leica] FS: Leica M5
From: "Fred Whitlock" <afc@cl-sys.com>
Date: Fri, 30 Jan 1998 01:19:58 -0500

I need to reduce my Leica M kit by at least one body.  I have an M5, black,
with 2 strap lugs S/N 1298083 in what a dealer would describe as Exc
condition.  In other words, it's not good enough for a collector but is
fine for a photographer.  Mechanically it's on the money and the TTL meter
is accurate even with the Weincell zinc air batteries (I wish my Nikon F's
and Nikkormats would meter as well with the zinc air batteries.)  The price
is $1250.

Or, if there is sufficient interest in this camera and my M4-P in similar
condition, I could raise enough to buy a second M6 body.

Or, maybe I'm just confused.  Someone told me once it's impossible to own
too many Leicas.  Good shooting.

Fred
Maplewood Photography
http://www.maplewoodphoto.com