Subject: Re: [Leica] Off Topic (slightly)
From: Eric Welch <ewelch@ponyexpress.net>
Date: Thu, 29 Jan 1998 21:33:01 -0600

At 10:29 AM 1/29/98 -0500, you wrote:

>BTW, I've taken a few nice BB shots with a 21 SA from nearly right under
>the basket. For "kiddie" BB the refs usually don't interfere unless you get
>right on the playing area.

An M6 is not an ideal platform for shooting basketball because focusing is
way too difficult for that kind of movement. There's no way it can compete
with an SLR. And I've shot hundreds of basketball games with several
different combinations, but my favorite is still the 90 Summicron R.

Using a 21 to shoot basketball, and produce pictures that don't include
half the gym are hard for me to imagine. Can I see one on the web anywhere? :-)

Eric Welch
St. Joseph, MO
http://www.ponyexpress.net/~ewelch

Pi R Squared? No Pi R round, Cornbread R Square!