Subject: Re: [Leica] OFF TOPIC - Digital
From: n5xrd@juno.com (Richard W. Hemingway)
Date: Thu, 29 Jan 1998 22:03:39 CST

David,

Thanks for your reply.  I am having a few problems going back to my
internet provider for e-mail, so I am answering on Juno, which I will
keep up, I guess.  How well do the pictures on a Kodak photo CD do on a
TV screen of about 24-30" sitting back where you would normally sit???

I haven't had much time to do anything with this yet - I guess I should
send off some slides and see how it works out.

Dick Hemingway
Norman, OK

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]