Subject: Re: [Leica] OFF TOPIC - Digital
From: Eric Welch <ewelch@ponyexpress.net>
Date: Wed, 28 Jan 1998 21:17:12 -0600

At 05:34 PM 1/28/98 -0700, you wrote:

>One of the things that originally appealed to me about Seattle Film Works
>was that I could get my pictures scanned by the processor.  After reading

Very low res scans, I might add. Anything that fits on floppies will not
justify your Leica lenses. You might aw well shoot with a cheap point and
shoot.

Leica lenses justify the best film you can put in them. SFW does not sell
anything in that category.

Eric Welch
St. Joseph, MO
http://www.ponyexpress.net/~ewelch

French Lesson - BUFFET IS A FRENCH WORD. IT MEANS GET UP AND GET IT
YOURSELF.