Subject: Re: [Leica] M6 0.85 Announcement
From: "Hans Pahlen" <hans@komvux.skola.mark.se>
Date: Thu, 29 Jan 1998 21:44:26 +0100

I think it will be a great success. In my opinion, this finder is the
optimal for the M type of camera:
- -More accurate focusing, a plus for for fast lenses
- -Larger frames, more pleasant especially for 50-90-135 mm
- -I expect to be able to look through finder with both eyes open, as with the
M3

The only negative thing I can think of is that the eye might not see the
whole 35 mm frame, especeially for people who wear glasses. (Like the
present 28 mm frame, but not that bad).
I don't miss the 28 mm frame at all, as there are external finders. I will
trade one of my M6:s for a new body, when possible.
/Hans