Subject: [Leica] Best 60 2.8 R?
From: creadick@mindspring.com (Nowell Creadick)
Date: Thu, 29 Jan 1998 08:10:01 -0500 (EST)

Folks....I am finally moving into three cam R land and am thinking of using
the 60 2.8 macro as my my "normal" lens...I notice there seem to be two
very differently priced versions of it in the for sale columns...are they
optically the same?  Performance? Recommendations/experience out
there?....I remember from someone writing about Salgado's gear in "Terra"
that he used a 60 and the photos in that book knocked me out.  I do  a good
bit of macro work as well....thanks for any help...Nowell