Subject: Re: Re[2]: [Leica] S'cron performance
From: creadick@mindspring.com (Nowell Creadick)
Date: Thu, 22 Jan 1998 21:18:35 -0500 (EST)

A question for Erwin, Patrick et al....I must admit that the most memorable
(35mm) photos I have were taken with 60's Contarex (Zeiss) lenses...I have
noted some writers suggesting those lenses have yet to be surpassed. To be
honest,,,Leica has not yet had a fair trial for me but I am curious if any
of you have used both those outfits and have comments.  I recently acquired
the new Nikkor AFD 60 2.8 Macro and it has a rare (for Nikon) "5 Star"
rating and I also look forward to giving it a try...Nowell