Subject: Re: [Leica] Viewfinder 4th Qtr.1997
From: WILLIAM CALDWELL <sneeker@erols.com>
Date: Thu, 29 Jan 1998 00:38:27 -0500

[SNIP]
D Khong wrote:

> Hello Friends,
> Has anyone received this journal from LHSA yet?
[SNIP]

Yes, I received my current LHSA "Viewfinder" by third class mail on
Monday, January 26, in Virginia.  A friend in Texas received his
yesterday, Tuesday, January 27.  "Patience," says he who has his copy.
You should have your copy shortly, unless you are at odds with your
local post office, or your postal carrier really dislikes third class
mail items.

Bill Caldwell