Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: Slightly Off Topic
From: "David Medley" <dmedley@whidbey.net>
Date: Wed, 28 Jan 1998 19:13:16 -0800

Go with the new 21mm ASPH. That little extra will be needed at times. I
have had mine for about 3 weeks now and it has only been off the camera a
couple of times. This is what young love should have been.

Cheers,
David Medley
Whidbey Is.   WA
USA
dmedley@whidbey.net

- ----------
> From: Paul T. Collura <pcollura@epix.net>
> To: leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us
> Subject: [Leica] Re: Slightly Off Topic
> Date: Wednesday, January 28, 1998 5:29 PM
>
> > I wish to thank everyone who has offered a recommendation for an
appropriate Leica travel outfit  to Europe
> > for my silver anniversary.  It would appear that the Leica M6 with
three to four M lenses and a second body
> > wins the argument.  I need to purchase a 24mm or 21 mm for extreme
tele.  Any comments on either of these two
> > lenses particularly in reference to their use in European cities?
>
> Thanks again!
>
> Paul T. Collura
> Lancaster, PA
>

> > From: "Hans Pahlen" <hans@komvux.skola.mark.se>
> > Date: Wed, 28 Jan 1998 11:50:00 +0100
> > Subject: Re: [Leica] slightly off topic
> >
> > Paul, congratulations to the 25th wedding anniversary! (I have still 4
years
> > to go...)
> > You have already got some good advice, so I will keep mine short. My
main
> > interest on trips is people and cities. Standard equipment is 2-3 M:s,
plus
> > 21-35-50-90. This camera bag is brought as hand luggage on the plane.
In my