Subject: R: [Leica] Noctilux
From: ted grant <75501.3002@compuserve.com>
Date: Wed, 28 Jan 1998 17:34:33 -0500

Guido wrote:

<<<Noctilux is like this if you learn to use it, you can find the spirit of
darkness...>>>>>>>>>

Guido,

Very good description! Love it ... "The spirit of darkness!" :)

Nice line! :)

Beats the hell out of me saying "shooting by available darkness all these
years. Now I'll have to figure out how to use "The Spirit of Darkness!" :)

I can see Leica doing a commercial:

"Find the Great Spirit of Darkness! Use a Leica Noctilux for those exciting
hard to see subjects!" :)

ted