Subject: Re: [Leica] Vertical RF Alignment on LTM Cameras
From: Richard DeLuca <odyssey@spectra.net>
Date: Tue, 27 Jan 1998 16:22:41 -0500

Unfortunately,  the window refuses to unscrew (what a surprise, after 50
some years, yes?) and I'm afraid of dinging the cover.  So unless Marc or
somebody out there has a simple remedy for freeing this window up, I guess
I'm stuck with a vertically misaligned rangefinder- still usable as it is.
At some point I'll probably send it out to Sherry Krauter, cuz stuff like
this drives me NUTZ!!

On the bright side, I DO feel as though Marc's just given me a very
practical seminar in Leica repair.......:)

Many Thanks,
Rich