Subject: [Leica] Wall Street Camera
From: "Dr. Elliot Puritz" <drpuritz@li.net>
Date: Mon, 26 Jan 1998 12:29:28 -0400

Must share with you details of a wonderful trip to see Eli at Wall
Street Camera.  He and I have been internet friends over the past
year, and finally after lots of invitations, I stook a ride to see him
and his partner Andy, in NY yesterday.  What a time!  For camera
lovers, close to heaven.  All types of Leica cameras, lenses,
accessories.  Up and down the walls, and in his warehouse.  Had a
chance to play with all manner of Leica gear with Eli coaxing me
along.  The new R lenses, all the new M asph, etc.  All the new
Billingham cases...not to mention old Leicas that were a joy to at
least touch and play with if not to buy.  Eli is knowlegeable,
friendly, not pushy, gives advice from the heart.  Not just trying to
make a "sale".  And the other Leica buffs that are there share all
manner of stories and experiences.  Not just for Leica
lovers...Rolleis, Hassies, you name it.  If you're in the area, or in
NYC visitng, worth the trip both to see Leica gear, vintage and new,
and meet the staff and exchange Leica gossip.  Wow!  You can tell I
didn't have too good a time...right.

Elliot