Subject: RE: [Leica] Chance from R to Nikon?
From: "John Brubaker" <photoman@novagate.com>
Date: Sun, 25 Jan 1998 16:10:47 -0500

A good SLR alternative is the Contax system.  The Zeiss lenses are, for the
most part, excellent.  They have a nice solid feel, that's not possible with
auto focusing lenses.  Also, Contax makes an all mechanical body, as well as
electronic, and even an autofocusing  body, for those who need it.  - JB.