Subject: Re: [Leica] V-35 Prices?
From: "Dan Post" <dwpost@email.msn.com>
Date: Sat, 24 Jan 1998 22:58:06 -0500

Eric,
With this discussion of enlargers, it dawned on me to ask if you remember
the Vivitar EL lenses from about 20 years back. They were made in Germany,
and the 80mm and 50mm ones that I have were very very good- so much so that
I kept them when I sold my old Durst and got a 23C.
Were they actually made by Schneider ( rumor I heard ) or by some other
concern.
They were so good, I sold my EL-Nikkors! Thanks
Dan'l
dwpost@msn.com