Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: shift bellows
From: jose luis gonzalez <jlg@redestb.es>
Date: Sat, 24 Jan 1998 11:13:43 +0000

>Actually, a 150mm enlarging lens is for 5x7 film, if I'm not mistaken. S=
the implication would be there's be lots of image circle to work with.
Turn
you're Leica into a view camera with a good APO enlarging lens! Great
idea.

150  mm is designed for 4X5 " and 210 mm for 5x7". I  know because I use
both formats. Anyway even with a 150 you=B4ll never go out of coverage
with the Shift bellows.

Jose Luis