Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: shift bellows
From: jose luis gonzalez <jlg@redestb.es>
Date: Sat, 24 Jan 1998 11:22:43 +0000

Jim wrote:
>I'm not saying that the resulting photographs will be horrible or even
unusable. They will indeed be usable and possibly quite good. I'm saying
that lenses were designed for a specific purpose and work BEST when used
for that purpose.

Enlarging lenses do wonders at still life distance, of course not so
good at infinity. I use a Rodenstock 210 as a macro lens in my Sinar P2
with results that rivals the best macro lens for LF specially using it
reversed when aproaching 1:1.
Regards