Subject: Re: [Leica] You want to make your chrome....black..(2)
From: Leikon35 <Leikon35@aol.com>
Date: Fri, 23 Jan 1998 13:05:05 EST

Duane -You have hit the nail right on the head.  Isaac Meizenberg from
 Continental Camera, Skokie, IL doe a fime job of black painting & his
 specialty is the gold plated ones since Alfredo from New Orleans has
 retired.  There is a beautiful black paint IIIg with black Leicavit for sale
 at auction right now, with an opening of $2500 & will probably be either
 not sold or bring in $4000. Of course it comes with the disclaimer that
 it is not an original paint job.  Both Isaac & Greg Metzcar do fine work.

 Marvin Moss