Subject: Re: [Leica] speed of leica lenses & shutter speed
From: "Bud Cook" <budcook@ibm.net>
Date: Thu, 22 Jan 1998 17:03:00 -0600

I've handheld both my SL and SL-2 at 1 second (with some reliance on
steadying walls, chair backs, etc.).  These cameras have much less vibration
than any of the Nikon F's that I've owned.  I don't know about the later
versions of the R bodies but the old ones worked pretty well at slow shutter
speeds and much better than Nikons.
Bud Cook