Subject: Re: [Leica]Bellows
From: "Gary Todoroff" <datamaster@humboldt1.com>
Date: Wed, 21 Jan 1998 23:28:53 -0800

Sorry Donal, my sentence wasn't very clear. It was only the *booklet* that
showed both the Viso and bellows equipment. But if the bellows had been
actually for sale, I would be still be saying: sorry, Donal, I already
bought it!

I also visited friends in the Dalles as a kid in the 50's - what a
beautiful spot (tho a bit windy)! If only Lewis and Clark had packed a
Leica or two to record the pristine country they saw!

Gary

- ----------
> From: Donal Philby
> Gary Todoroff wrote:
> >
> > Donal - I was at an antique store in Eureka today, looking for Leica's
of
> > course! I saw an old product catalog from Acura that showed some
Visoflex
> > style equipment, plus a bellows with tilt and swivel. I think it was
fairly
> > old and only showed Thread Mount bodies. Now I may need to go back and
> > study it more closely.
> >
> > No Leica's to be found, but I couldn't resist the two beautiful volumes
of
> > the Journals of Lewis and Clark by Biddle for $15. Exploring for
Leica's