Subject: Re: [Leica] 40 summi on M-3- soft or what?!
From: "Hans Pahlen" <hans@komvux.skola.mark.se>
Date: Tue, 20 Jan 1998 12:32:25 +0100

It seems like you have one of those M-bodies that will not focus CL lenses
correctly. Well, since you ask, I had a most embarrasing experience in 1974.
I was using the CL 90/4 on my brand new M4 to photograph a wedding. I was
not happy when I saw the results, all the 90 mm pictures were out of focus.
I was saved by the 35 and 50 mm pictures, but since then, I have avoided the
CL-lenses on M-bodies.
However, I think the combo will work on some M-bodies, as some LUGers have
reported.
/Hans