Subject: Re: [Leica] Multi-Pop
From: dbledsoe@micron.net
Date: Fri, 16 Jan 1998 15:22:48 -0800

Harrison,

>>Many apologies David I am only familiar with the Tennessee/Georgia variety
and they are a slimy bunch to deal with.<<

Yes, be careful.  Those folks over in Washington do take their slugs
seriously.  They even race the darn things!  And that's no joke!  I recall a
small town east of Olympia, Elma if I recollect correctly, where they have
an annual slug race.  It's quite the ordeal, though I did tend to think it
was just a good excuse for folks to get together and drink LOTS of beer.

Don Bledsoe
Boise Idaho