Subject: [Leica] T-Mount (T-Ring)
From: dbledsoe@micron.net
Date: Mon, 5 Jan 1998 14:53:23 -0800

Do any LUGgers know if there is such a thing as a T-mount (T-ring) available
in Leica thread mount (39mm)?  I would like to attach my PLOOT or Visoflex I
to my telescope but cannot locate a T-mount in LTM that will allow me to do
so.  The adapter I have for the telescope slides into the telescope focuser
at one end and has standard T-mount 42mm threads at the other.  I need to
get from that standard T-mount 42mm thread to Leica 39mm thread.  Any
help/insight is appreciated.