Subject: Re: [Leica] Yellow Cast on Flash "shots"
From: "David Medley" <dmedley@whidbey.net>
Date: Fri, 16 Jan 1998 10:25:12 -0800

Roscoe makes a small gel sample pack that you can pick up at most lighting
stores for free. The samples are approximately 1" x  3" . I cut a piece of
1/8 or 1/4 CTO that is about 1/3 the size of my strobe head and tape it on
the face. This warms things up just a bit. That and just a 1/3 or so less
strobe power and with a little practice you can make it look like natural
light ............. but it is in all the right places.

Those of you who own a Noctilux and wear leather underwear can ignore the
above.

Cheers,
David Medley
Whidbey Is.   WA