Subject: Re: [Leica] Polarizing Filter
From: "David Medley" <dmedley@whidbey.net>
Date: Thu, 15 Jan 1998 20:05:40 -0800

Bud, Jim, Erik, Ted, et al.

Thanks for the lesson. I will know better than to believe idle chit chat
without doing a little checking on my own.  A polarizer is not something I
use very often and the last time I bought one ..............I did not have
an option on whether it was linear or circular. And a camera that focuses
itself and sets the exposure without me doing anything, what fun is that
anyway?

Cheers,
David Medley
Whidbey Is.   WA