Subject: Re: [Leica] Multi-Pop
From: ted grant <75501.3002@compuserve.com>
Date: Fri, 16 Jan 1998 10:41:48 -0500

Eric wrote:

<<<I took it back and showed it to the editor. She said "Where's the
snow?">>>

Hi Eric,

Well you know that all editors are visually and mentally challenged all the
time!

They can't see a picture if they were in it!

Been there and gone through that editor crap more times than I can count.
The best thing is to just shrug your shoulders and walk away saying under
your breathe "stupid son of a B....ch! :)

Gotta remember to say it under yer breathe! :) Until the day you're ready
to leave or you win the lottery! :)

ted