Subject: [Leica] Manufacturing location
From: "Carl J. Battaglia" <cjb@infohwy.com>
Date: Sun, 11 Jan 1998 08:55:30 -0600

Greetings to All:

I am a recent Leica convert and new to this group and would appreciate help
with the following question.

I recently received as a gift (lucky me!) a brand new 90mm Summicron-M f/2 lens
which was manufactured in Canada.  I am aware that some Leica lenses were
manufactured in Canada in the past, but thought that they were all made in
Germany now.  Can someone enlighten me on this point?

Thanks for your help.

Carl J Battaglia
The Woodlands, TX