Subject: Re: [Leica] Finder usage
From: ted grant <75501.3002@compuserve.com>
Date: Fri, 9 Jan 1998 09:13:53 -0500

Tom A. wrote:

<<<<The 24 can be used without the finder on the M6 or M2. You do loose a
bit of the edges, but that is more than offset by the convinience of NOT
having to shift your eye from one finder to another. The M's were never
that precise in their framing anyway.>>>>>>

Hi Tom,

After loosing external 21mm viewfinders off the camera a couple of times
and replacing them (got a little pricey) that when I got the third one I
rarely used it and just figured on what I could see within the whole camera
viewfinder was going to be close enough and stopped using the external
finder.

99% of the time it worked. Simply because you learned what the 21 was
covering just by looking at the scene. If it was something that required
critical coverage I used an R camera.

ted