Subject: [Leica] Leica M6 / 0.85
From: ted grant <75501.3002@compuserve.com>
Date: Fri, 9 Jan 1998 09:13:51 -0500

Carsten wrote:

<<<He knew about Leica's plans to introduce this model but said it would be
available towards the end of the year.>>>>>

Hi Carsten,

Interesting how various dealers a round the world have responded to the
availability of the new model. Here in N/America we are being told it'll be
on the shelf by late January or early Feb. You hear late this year.

This almost sounds like the R8 motor/winder. And while we're on that
subject! Has anyone actually got close to one yet?  The R8 winder that is,
that is supposed to be on dealers shelves before the end of January 1998?

Look guys and gals we'll have the new bits when we have them in our hands
and that is the final delivery date, any thing we hear other than that
should be taken with a large dose of salt!

ted

ted