Subject: Re: [Leica] Finder usage
From: Alfred Breull <puma@hannover.sgh-net.de>
Date: Fri, 9 Jan 1998 09:30:12 +0100

Usually, you adjust distance first, and observe your motive/
subject thru the external finder afterwards. This way you
have control on the best possible moment. Even at wide open
the DOF is large enough to allow the subject to move.

Besides, Tom mentioned some weeks ago, that the RF/VF of the M6 is
wide enough to do without tthe 24 mm extra viewer - at least, if
you don't wear spectacles.

Alf