Subject: [Leica] M6 0.85 & glasses
From: "Lucien_vD@compuserve.com" <Lucien_vD@compuserve.com>
Date: Wed, 7 Jan 1998 04:56:55 -0500

 =

Gerd wrote:

>I guess, (and maybe someone with an M6J or
>one of the first M6-0.85 can confirm) that the 0.85 rangefinder
>will not allow to see the whole 35mm frame, =

You are right, it is the case with glasses and the M6J.

>which is the outermost
>then, when you wear glasses. I will try this, as soon as the
>M6-0.85 is available in the shops. If it does not work, for people
>with glasses the current viewfinder might be better even when you  =

>don't use the 28mm frame.

Nevertheless with a 90mm it's much more comfortable.
For those who use two cameras, it will be a great asset.
Personnaly, I use the M6J with a 50 or a 90 and the M6 with a 35.
But when I use only one camera (90%) I almost always use the M6J,
even with a 35 (I don't wear glasses),
except when I don't wan't to be noticied.(My M6 is black with tape on the=
 =

vain red logo) =

BTW I was expecting a M6T with only the 75/90/135 combination
and a magnification of 0,95. And also a spot-meter.
(And no red logo...)
I know, I'm never contented.  :-)

Lucien
BELGIUM